- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid Motorcycles license from State or Country of residence.
- Must have major credit card with at least $2000 of available credit for security deposit. (No Debt Card or Bank Card)
- Must wear closed toe shoes and long pants are required.
- Passengers must be present for fitment of additional helmet.
- Check with your insurance company to see if you coverage for rental motorcycles. In most cases your insurance will not carry over to a rental motorcycle.
Rental Terms & Conditions
- Rental day consists of 24 hours from the point of contract execution, except during special events.
- Seacoast Motorcycle inc is not responsible for any exchange rate charges due to the $2000 rental security deposit.
- Late return can result in a $50 per hour charge and additional damage wavier/insurance chargers.
- Cancellation of reservation must be placed 24 hours in advance or a $50 cancellation fee will be assessed.
- No show of reservations will result in a $50 no show fee.
Special Event Terms & Conditions
- Customers will be held to pick-up and drop off times specifield on their reservations.
- At the point of reservation a $100 reservation deposit will be charged to the credit card provided.
- Only written cancellation of reservation will be accepted, must be received 14 days before event date of pick-up or loss of $200 deposit will occur.
- No show of a reservation will result in loss of reservation deposit.
- Only in-store or online reservation forms will be accepted.
For more information on Seacoast Harley-Davidson®Rentals please contact us at (603) 964.9959 and ask for Rentals!